Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2015 California Uke Nation Tour

Dear West Coast Ukulele Friends,

This July 2015...

I will be embarking on my annual California  Ukulele Nation Tour.

While the length of the tour and its stops may vary from year to year...I rarely miss a beat
when it comes to touring CA.

CA has more ukulele clubs and music stores per capita, than almost any
other state in the union and for that reason, i always manage to find plenty
of receptive eyes and ears for me to ply my ukulele trade.

Over the years, i have made so many wonderful friends in this great state that
i really relish the opportunity to see all my musical pals as i traverse the state.

As an author, educator and entertainer, touring, teaching and performing
are at the top of my list when it comes to making a living doing what i love.

Thus, my annual California Tour.

This year i am touring in support of my new ukulele instructional book titled:
Fiddle Tunes for Ukulele. http://halleonard.com  (co-authored with J. Nicholson)

I also have a new double CD of Mouth Organ music titled: Harmonica Americana
that i will be promoting at my shows and integrating into my ukulele concerts as well.

I will present a wide array of different workshops and these will vary depending on
the venue, club, or store that books me.

Here are the tour stops for this years California Trip:

July 24th & 25th- Island Bazaar 7pm,  Huntington Beach, CA
July 26th- The Coffee Gallery Backstage-7pm Alta Dena, CA
July 27th- The SLO Art Center- 6pm San Luis Obispo, CA
July 28th-Fun Strummers Group-6pm- Modesto, CA
July 29th- Cool Hand Uke's House Concert-7pm Grass Valley, CA
July 30th & 31st- The Strum Shop 7pm Sacramento, CA
Aug. 1st- Gryphon Stringed Instruments Shop (two workshops) 1pm on... Palo Alto, CA
Aug. 2nd... Homeward Bound, Milwaukee, WI

If any of you have questions about my tour, please feel free to contact me at: lilrev@lilrev.com

I look forward to seeing you in July!

Musically,

Lil Rev
www.lilrev.com

         
                                                                 (C) Colin Coleman 2014
                                                     


1 comment:

  1. see you at Island Bazaar...
    planning on stopping at SouthBay Strummers in Torrance?

    ReplyDelete

                                                                   Lil Rev @ Sam Ash in Clearwater, FL                                      ...