Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lil Rev in Michigan this Week

Hello Friends,

This weekend I am working in Lansing, MI at the much beloved grand-daddy of all music stores, Elderly Instruments.

Teaching three ukulele workshops and a performance in old town Saturday night the 13th.

While in Lansing...
I'm Looking forward to hanging with my pals Lynn and Brian of the fabulous heftone's 

Brian and I have a grand tradition of playing lots of Uke and then making a video to share on You Tube.

On Sunday the 14th I will be teaching and performing at the Ludington Arts Center. Afternoon Uke workshop and 
Evening concert.

Monday morning I'll rise early and board 
The S.S. Badger (Ferry) which will shuttle me across the Great Lake Michigan and back to WI.

I always enjoy the ride and like the time to read and reflect on my travels. 

Ah! Life on the road or should I say, water! 

Lil Rev 
www.lilrev.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                   Lil Rev @ Sam Ash in Clearwater, FL                                      ...